WhatsApp Messenger is one of the best chat applications for Android, iOS, Windows and a lot of other mobile operating systems. However, there wasn’t any video calling feature in the app unlike its competitors which is not the case anymore. With the latest version, which is WhatsApp 2.16.318 APK for Android, you can get the video calling feature on your smartphone as well.
The application allows you to send free text messages to your friends in your contacts list using the Internet. You can also make free voice calls to have a long conversation with your friends and family members without paying anything. However, there was one feature that never made it to WhatsApp even though it was available in almost all the other chat messenger apps. Now, you can make video calls as well using the latest WhatsApp APK for Android file.
In this article, we will be seeing how you can download WhatsApp 2.16.318 APK for Android and install it manually to get the latest features.
WhatsApp 2.16.318 APK for Android – Features
The app is one of the few applications on Google play Store that has crossed the billion downloads mark and is actively used by everyone in the world.
It is free to download and use and doesn’t annoy you with all the irritating ads and notifications making it easy for you to concentrate on your conversations. There are many features that make WhatsApp APK it one of the best apps in the world right now and you can have a look at some of them below:
- You can download the chat messenger application for free from the app store.
- The app is free to use but you need to have a working Internet connection. So, make sure to have a data pack active or stay connected to WiFi at all times while using the app.
- With the app installed on your phone, you can send and receive unlimited text messages for free.
- You can even send photos, videos, voice notes and attach files in your messages.
- You can make free voice calls to your friends who also use WhatsApp messenger and are active at the same time as you are.
- In one of the latest updates of the app, a new feature was added where you can add text and draw emojis on the photos that you capture within WhatsApp.
- If you are having a conversation in a group with multiple friends, then you can use the “@” symbol to mention specific people.
- You can also share your location with your friends, use emojis in your conversations and always stay online with the chat app.
- The app is not only free to download and use but it also is advertisement free which makes it user-friendly.
These are some of the features of the application that makes it one of the best chat apps in the world. The app gets regular updates and new features are added with each update making it more awesome than it was before.
Related: Pokemon GO APK
Download WhatsApp 2.16.318 APK With Video Calling Feature
You can download the latest version of the application and install it manually on your device. If you have received the update from Google Play Store, then you can download it directly from there; but if not, then use the link given below to download the WhatsApp APK and get the video calling feature.
You can use the above APK file to get the latest updates! Make sure to go to Settings > Security on your smartphone and enable the installation from Unknown Sources option to be able to install the APK file.
How to Do Video Calling on WhatsApp Messenger?
It is extremely easy to make a video call using WhatsApp! All you have to do is open the application and tap on the call button next to the contact you want to call. It will bring up two options – Voice Call and Video Call. Select the Video Call option and that’s it!
This is how easy it is to download, install and use WhatsApp 2.16.318 APK for Android and get the latest video calling feature! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends so that you can use the video calling option to have a live chat.