SHAREit APK Download
There was a time when we all used Bluetooth to transfer files between two devices wirelessly; but as new apps and technologies were released, we got file transfer apps that were capable to transferring files 100x faster. There are many file transfer apps available and one such app is SHAREit app. You can use the app on your smartphone running on Android or iOS as well as on your PC, laptop and Linux computer.
The app is available in Google Play Store making it easy for you to download and install it directly on your Android phone without any issues. With the SHAREit APK, you can share all kind of files between multiple devices at speed 200 times faster than that of Bluetooth. So, when you want to share large media files, you don’t need to use Bluetooth as you can do it within minutes using SHAREit app for Android.
In this article, we are going to see how you can download the latest version of SHAREit APK for Android. If you are already using the app, then all you have to do is go to Google Play Store and update the app directly from there; but if you are unable to do that as well, then keep reading to learn how to sideload the app.
SHAREit App Download – SHAREit APK for Android
There are several features that make the app one of the best file transfer apps available right now and we are going to discuss about that it detail. If you are too impatient and want to download the application, then you can do it directly through Play Store on your device.
If you want to download the SHAREit APK file on your Android device, then you need to keep reading. Now, you might ask why do we need to download the APK file and install the updates manually. The reason is simple, you may get errors in the Play Store, like connectivity issues, or the update hasn’t arrived for your device which makes it a little difficult to update the app directly. So, that’s why we need to use the SHAREit APK for Android and install the updates manually.
SHAREit app is the world’s faster file transfer app that is also available on multiple platforms. You can use the app on your Android device, your iOS device and even on computers running Windows, Mac and Linux.
If you want to have a look at all the awesome features of the file transfer app, then you should check them out below where we have discussed all the features in-depth. The SHAREit APK not only allows you to transfer files at fast speed, but is capable of many more things that you should be aware of.[Read: Snapchat Update]
SHAREit APK for Android – SHAREit App Features
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- You don’t even require an Internet connection to transfer the files between devices. There is no network restriction, which means you can share files whenever and wherever you want.
- The file transfer speed of the app is super fast, up to 200 times faster than Bluetooth, and the highest transfer speed can reach up to 20M/s.
- The best part about the app is that the files transferred to other devices never lose quality after the process is completed.
- Since it is available on multiple platforms like smartphones, tablets and computers, you can share files between multiple platforms easily.
- The SHAREit app allows you to share photos, videos, music, installed apps and any other files on your device.
- You can connect the app on your smartphone with the one installed on your PC and view photos or listen to music. You can even control the PPT file directly from your phone making the presentations much easier.
- Apart from the file transfer features, the application also allows you to replicate your phone’s data like messages, music, contacts, videos, apps and other data from your old phone and move it to your new phone to make the transition more smoother.
These are the features of the SHAREit app for Android that makes it one of the best apps to transfer files at super fast speed. So, if you are interested in downloading and using the app, then check out the next section to see how to do it.[Read: Google Play Services APK]
Download SHAREit APK for Android
Since the application is officially available for Android devices, you can use Google Play Store to download and install the latest version directly on your phone. This is the easiest way to download or update the app on your device without any issues.
However, if you are unable to download the application for some reasons, like the connectivity issues or update availability issues, then you can use the below link to download the most recent version of SHAREit APK for Android and then you can easily sideload (manually install) the app on your device.
Once you have saved the APK file of the app on your phone, you can refer to the below steps to install the file transfer application on your smartphone and get all the updates within minutes.[Read: Geometry Dash APK]
How to Install SHAREit APK on Android?
- Download the latest version of the app using the link provided above.
- Before you install the app, go to Settings > Security on your smartphone and make sure that the installation from Unknown Sources is enabled.
- If it’s not enabled, you won’t be able to install the application manually.
- Now, go to the downloads folder where the APK file is saved on your device using a file manager app.
- Click on the app icon and then tap on the Install button.
After following the above steps, SHAREit app for Android will be installed within moments. You will then be able to launch the application on your smartphone and start using it immediately. If you are facing issues with the installation process, then let us know and we’ll try to help you out.[Read: TubeMate App Download]
This is how you can download and install the latest version of SHAREit APK for Android in the simplest way possible. If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and tell them about the latest SHAREit update so that they too can get it!