iPhone X was unveiled by the Apple company a few days ago and it looks really stunning. The smartphone sports a new design with the screen covering most of the front side of the device. It is a bezel-less screen with no Home button anymore. However, you may wonder how to take screenshots on iPhone X now that there is no Home button on the smartphone?
Since the Home button is gone and the Touch ID is replaced by Face ID, you will get used to various gestures to control your device. There are the home gestures and multitasking gestures among others and taking a screenshot on the device is one of the less-common issue. Thankfully, it’s quite simple to take a screenshot on iPhone X as instead of the Home button, you will be pressing the Volume Up key.
How to Take Screenshots on iPhone X?
- Go to the app or the screen on the smartphone that you want to capture.
- Adjust every app on the screen and the options exactly as you want to capture the perfect screenshot.
- Now, press and hold the Side button on the right side of the phone.
- At the same time, you need to press the Volume Up button on the left side of your phone. (The Home button is replaced by the Volume Up button for iPhone X.)
- You will now see a bright flash on the iPhone screen and hear the camera shutter sound, if the sound is enabled.
The screenshot will now be captured and it will be stored in the Photos app so that you can see if it’s exactly you wanted or not.
The process is fairly simple and if you are already familiar with taking screenshots on previous iPhone models, then all you have to is press the Volume Up key instead of the Home button on the iPhone X.
So that’s how you can easily take screenshots on iPhone X! If you are going to buy the smartphone or you have friends interested in getting it, then do share the guide with them as well.