Nox App Player is one of the latest Android emulators to be released, and in a short span of time, it has made a place for itself as one of the best. If you like playing games on your smartphone and wonder if you could play them on your computer as well, then the Nox emulator helps you download your favorite Android games, as well as apps, on your computer to play whenever you like.
We recently posted about the latest BlueStacks 3 emulator, as well as the BlueStacks N emulator, which provides you with a simple way to download and install Android apps on your computer running Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 as well as Mac OS X. However, the BlueStacks emulator are quite resource-intensive and puts a huge load on your CPU, so if your computer doesn’t meet the recommended system requirements, you will face frequent lagging problems. To avoid such an issue, you can use Nox app player which is lightweight and doesn’t lag as much as other emulators.
In this article, we will be sharing the best features of the Nox emulator software and then list down the download and installation steps. Since it is one of the best BlueStacks alternatives, you should try it out on your computer, especially if you love playing Android games.
Features of Nox App Player:
Being one of the best Android emulators, the Nox app player comes packed with all the features you’d ever need to play games on your computer. It is lightweight than other similar applications, and runs the apps and games faster without much lagging and the simple user interface allows any user – beginner or advanced – to navigate and use the software easily.
Check out all the best features of the Nox emulator:
- The app player comes with a one-click offline installer allowing you to download the setup files on your computer and then complete the installation process without internet.
- It comes with a pre-installed Google Play Store, which is quite amazing, allowing you to download almost any games, or apps, from the store and install them on your computer whenever you want.
- Build with Android 4.4.2 and 5.5.1, and compatible with x86/AMD, the emulator is stable, fast and quite reliable.
- The emulator software is compatible with almost all the games available on Android, including recently released games and popular old games.
- It supports high FPS format, keypad control and smart casting allowing you to enjoy the mobile games as if they were PC games.
- If you are a fan of RPG games or FPS games, then with Nox app player, you can control your characters and play the game using your computer’s keyboard. You can even connect a gamepad, or a controller, to your computer to enjoy the awesome gameplay.
- With multi-instance feature built-in, the emulator allows you to run multiple apps and games in multiple windows at the same time.
If you like playing Android games, and would love to experience the thrill of playing them on a bigger screen, then Nox emulator is what you need right now. You can use the below link to download the latest version of the emulator and then follow the below installation steps.
How to Install Nox App Player for PC?
The installation steps are pretty simple and straightforward and all you have to do is follow the steps on your screen. Below is the step-by-step guide to install the emulator software:
- Download the offline installer for Nox emulator from the above link.
- Once the file is saved on your computer, double-click on the downloaded setup file and the installation wizard will open on your computer screen.
- To begin the installation process, click on the Install button. It may take some time as it extracts all the required files for installation, so be patient. If you are facing any issues during the process, then disable the antivirus software on your PC and then retry once again.
- Once the process is complete, and all the files are extracted and installed, you will see the emulator dashboard showing 2 options – Start and Restore data.
- Click on the Start button to launch the Nox app player.
- Since this is the first boot of the Android emulator, it may take a little longer to complete the entire setup, so be patient.
- As soon as the setup is complete, the dashboard will load on your computer screen as shown in the image below.
- As you can see, it comes with a few pre-installed apps that you can start using immediately. To download and install other apps and games, use the search box.
This is how you can download Nox emulator and complete the installation process within minutes. Now, you can download any Android game you want on your computer and start playing it!
How to Download Android Apps and Games with Nox App Player?
If you want the steps to download and install any apps and games on your computer from Google Play Store using the emulator software, then check them out below:
- Launch Nox emulator on your computer.
- Click on the Search bar in the top and then type in the app or game name (eg. Clash of Clans). Next, click on the first link in the search results, which will be of the official app page in Google Play Store.
- If you’ve setup your Google account with the emulator, then the app page will open without any issues. If not, then make sure that you setup your Play Store account by signing in with your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, on the app or game page, click on the Install button.
- The app will be installed in a few minutes and you can launch it and start using it immediately on your computer.
That’s how you can download any application or Android game using the Nox emulator software within minutes!
If you liked the article, and have downloaded and installed Nox app player offline installer for PC, then make sure that you share it with your friends as well so that they too can play their favorite games on a bigger screen of their computers or laptops. Also, leave your feedback about the emulator with us and let us know what your views via the comments section below!