BlueStacks app player is one of the best Android emulators for Windows PC, and the company has officially launched the latest version of the emulator that runs on Android N. If you were waiting for this, then you can now download BlueStacks + N emulator right now and install it on your computer within minutes.
There are a lot of emulators available for Windows operating system that allows you to run your favorite apps and games, but the problem with them is that they might be unstable and lag while you are using the apps because these emulators are built on older Android versions. Fortunately, with the launch of the latest BlueStacks N emulator which is built on Android Nougat, you won’t be able to face any such problems and you will be able to play Android games, like Clash of Clans, on your computer easily.
Currently, the emulator is in beta phase so it might not be as stable as the official BlueStacks app player. It also requires a specific hardware configuration in order to perform smoothly, so check out all the features of the BlueStacks N emulator and run it on your computer.
Features of BlueStacks + N Emulator
- The emulator is free to download and use, and there’s a premium version as well where you can pay a monthly subscription fee to enjoy premium features and get rid of any ads.
- Just like the previous version of BlueStacks, the latest emulator running on Nougat OS, will help you download and install your favorite apps and games on your computer directly from Google Play Store.
- The BlueStacks N emulator runs on Android N OS and is quite faster than the previous versions.
- You can play the Android games on your computer with full-screen view for the best graphics experience.
- Other features of the app player include multi-tab support, sync your apps and games data across devices, perfect keyboard and mouse usage to play games easily, and much more.
There are several awesome features of the BlueStacks app player and once you install it and start using it, you will learn about them all. Basically, it simulates the Android OS on your computer, so if you are familiar with the mobile operating system, you won’t find any issues using it and navigating to various sections.
BlueStacks N Emulator – System Requirements:
Before you download the latest emulator software on your compute, make sure that you machine meets at least the minimum system requirements to run smoothly. BlueStacks app player is already a resource-intensive emulator, but that Nougat version needs your computer to meet certain requirements.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows OS
- Intel/AMD Processor with virtualization extensions (VT/SVM) enabled in the BIOS.
- 4GB RAM HDD
- 4GB Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Your computer needs to meet the minimum system requirements in order to run the emulator, but it won’t guarantee that it will run smoothly. To make sure that you get a superior gameplay experience, make sure that your PC meets the recommended system requirements mentioned below!
Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows 10 OS
- Intel Core i5-680 (passmark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
- Intel HD 5200 (passmark 750) or higher
- 6GB RAM or higher
- HDD: SSD (or fusion)
- Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
If your computer doesn’t meet the above requirements, download BlueStacks 3 offline installer instead to run apps and games on your computer!
How to Download and Install BlueStacks + N Emulator?
The download and the installation process is extremely simple and straightforward and you won’t find any difficulties in following the steps. Check out the simple guide on how to download and install the BlueStacks Android N emulator below:
- Download the emulator using this link.
- The setup file is large and so it will take some time to finish downloading.
- Once the download of the file is complete, double-click on the setup file to launch the installation wizard.
- Now simply follow the instructions in the wizard.
- It will take a while to complete the entire process the first time, so please be patient.
- Also, once the emulator has been successfully installed, it may take a long time for the first boot, so please wait until the loading process is completed.
- That’s it! After the emulator is launched on your computer, you will have to login to your Google Play account to be able to download apps and games, sync your data across devices and get access to all the features.
That’s how you can easily download and install the BlueStacks N Android emulator on your computer without facing any issues. If you have been trying to install it, but are unable to do so, then do get in touch with us or share your issues in the comments section below and we’ll help you out. If you liked the article and have started playing games using the BlueStacks + N emulator, then please share it with your friends as well so that they too can install the emulator on their computer!