There are several Android emulators available on the Internet, but none of them comes even close to BlueStacks app player. It has been one of the best Android emulators for your computer for years and there’s no stopping it. If you are using the app player on your computer, then you should know that BlueStacks 3 is now available and you can update it to get all the latest features.
The new version of the emulator software comes with a completely re-designed interface that is much better than the previous ones. It is built especially for running games, so if you want to play games like Clash of Clans and Rules of Survival on your computer, then BlueStacks 3 emulator is the only thing you need. It easily syncs with your computer peripherals like your mouse and computer to allow you easy control in the games and the app center shows you the most popular games that you might be interested in.
If you are an avid gamer, and you like playing Android games; then in this article, we will be seeing how you can download the latest version of the BlueStacks app player, install it and then play games using it without any issues! But before we get on to that, let’s have a quick look at everything that’s new in this new version.
BlueStacks 3 App Player – Features
There’s not much changes in the core features of the app player, as it allows you to download and install almost any app or game from Google Play Store, just like in the BlueStacks 2 emulator. But there are certain changes in the latest iteration that make it a better choice if you are into gaming.
Here’s everything that’s new in the latest version:
- Designed for Gaming: The latest emulator is specifically designed for gaming and has been in development for years. You can now use your mouse and keyboard seamlessly to improve your gameplay while playing your favorite Android games.
- App Center: The dashboard of the emulator shows all the popular games that are being played by other gamers around the world. Upon clicking on the game, you will find reviews, images, summaries and a ton of other information that can help you decide whether you want to play it or not!
- Gift Center: With the latest version of the BlueStacks app player, you now have access to various promotions. The company has partnered with top developers of various games to provide you in-game gifts and promotions, that you won’t find anywhere else, to help you with your game’s progress.
- BlueStacks Select: As more and more developers join BlueStacks Select, you will get more exclusive gifts and content directly from them.
- BlueStacks Friends: There is a built-in chat app using which you can interact with other gamers from around the world.
- Multi-Instance Function: This new feature in the BlueStacks 3 emulator allows you to not only open multiple apps and games at the same time, but also multiple accounts at the same time. It means that you can open different accounts of a particular game at the same time and play it simultaneously.
These are just some of the things that have been added in the new emulator software to make it much more gaming-focused and to allow you with the superior gameplay experience. So, if you are ready to get your hands on these world-class emulator software, then follow the below steps.
BlueStacks 3 System Requirements:
Before you begin following the below installation steps, you need to make sure that your computer meets certain system requirements that enables you to use the emulator and play the games smoothly and without any lagging issues.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only).
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- At least 2GB of RAM.
- At least 4GB of disk space.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks.
- The PC must have a broadband connection.
If your computer meets the minimum system requirements, you will be able to download, install and use the emulator. However, if you want superior gameplay experience, then your computer should meet the recommended system requirements listed below!
Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows 10 OS.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Intel Core i5-680 (passmark 3500) or higher processor with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS.
- Intel HD 5200 (passmark 750) graphics or higher.
- 6GB RAM or higher.
- HDD: SSD (or fusion) storage
- HDD Space: 40 GB
- Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
How to Download and Install BlueStacks 3 for PC?
If your computer meets the minimum or the recommended system requirements, then you can begin the installation process. The entire process is quite simple and straightforward, and won’t take you more than 5-10 minutes to complete, depending on your internet connection and your computer. Follow the step-by-step guide below to get started:
- Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the app player. (Download Link)
- Click on the download button and save the BlueStacks 3 offline installer on your computer.
- Once the file is saved, double-click on the downloaded setup file to launch the installation wizard on your computer screen.
- To begin the process, you need to click on the “Install” button on the dashboard.
- As soon as you click on the button, the process will now start. The offline installer will now extract all the files required for the emulator, install them and then extract and install the engine on your computer.
- The process might take a little longer time that you expected, but don’t get impatient and let it reach 100% on its own.
- Once the installation process is complete, click on the “Complete” button on the screen to finish it.
- Now, launch the BlueStacks 3 emulator on your computer.
- Since this is the first boot, it will take 5-10 minutes to load completely. This will only happen during the first boot and when you use it again, it will load a lot faster.
- Once the emulator has loaded completely, you will have to setup your Google Play account. To do so, start filling the details in the pop-up form that appeared on your screen. Enter your Gmail ID and password and then login.
- This step is the most important step as this will allow you to access Google Play Store and thus download and install any app or game you want. Moreover, the emulator will store any and all apps and games data to your Google account so that your progress isn’t lost.
Once the Google Play setup is complete, the emulator will now open with all its features. You will now see the App Center from where you can download the popular games, and the Search box where you can search for any particular game or app that you want to install!
That’s the entire process to download BlueStacks 3 offline installer for PC and then install it within minutes. If you have successfully installed it and have started playing games on your computer, then share the post with your friends as well. If you are facing issues during the installation process, let us know.
If you have a PC with high-end specifications, then you should check out BlueStacks + N emulator, which is built on Android Nougat OS, for a much more superior gaming experience.